Swift M15T-P Infinity Forrected Compound microscope -Trinocular
Swift M15-T (Trinocular) Infinity Corrected Compound microscope.
Click to enlarge image(s)
The "NEW" M15 compound microscope series features infinity corrected optics, ideal for college laboratories, veterinary and medical applications. Supplied with trinocular head, this research level microscope also incorporates a halogen illumination system and wide field 20mm eyepieces for a very crisp image.
With the optional C-mount adapter, you can easily attach any C-mount ready imagining device.
- Widefield 10x /20mm eyepieces.
- Trinocular viewing head with 30° inclined eyepieces, with diopter and interpupillary adjustment 54mm to 76mm.
- Infinity corrected 4x (0.10 N.A.), 10x (0.25 N.A.), 40xR (0.65 N.A.) and 100xR oil immersion (1.25 N.A.) objectives. (Only the 100xR objective is oil immersion.) PLAN lenses. All are parfocalled, parcentered and color-coded.
- Quad objective turret is ball-bearing mounted for smooth, precise positioning of objectives. Mounted in reverse position to facilitate ease in changing slides.
- 12V 20 watt halogen with variable rheostat control.
- Illumination on/off switch.
- 110V - 220V switching power supply, unit shipped with American plug.
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing controls, coarse has tension adjustment, fine is graduated.
- Large 5-3/4 in. x 5-1/2 in. (142mm x 140mm) stage; built-in, low profile, ball-bearing mounted mechanical specimen holder with low-position coaxial controls.
- 1.25 N.