Swift SM105-C Zoom stereo microscope 1x zoom to 3x, (10 thru 30x)
Swift model 105-C Stereo Microscope
Click to enlarge image(s)
Introducing a new look to the Swift Stereo Line! The SM105 features magnifications of 10X to 30X. The SM105 includes energy-efficient variable LED illumination with 5 light setting combinations, "one-touch" spring loaded stage clips and right eyepiece diopter focusing adjustment. Ideal for high school classrooms and up. This new series of stereo microscopes is designed to fit your budget, too!
- Paired widefield eyepieces are 45° inclined, with diopter adjustment. Interpupillary adjustment from 55mm to 75mm.
- Interlocked eyepiece tubes with diopter for increased focus acuity.
- Viewing head rotates 360°, locks in place by tightening thumb screw.
- Paired objectives are parfocalled, parcentered, and achromatic.
- Magnification changed by rotating magnification dial.
- Energy-efficient LEDs provide bright, white with virtually no heat.
- Variable turret (6 LED) and top illumination.
- Two illumination switches allow for 5 light settings, turret, top, bottom, simultaneous turret and bottom or simultaneous top and bottom.
- Rack and pinion focusing with slip clutch and tension adjustment.
- "Slip-clutch" system protects against over-focusing.